It can be a sad event, or one that brings you relief. But no matter how you feel about it, sometimes tree removal is necessary. When a tree becomes dangerous, interferes with construction, creates a nuisance in your yard, or otherwise needs to go, we can help you determine the best way to bring it down safely. However, your biggest question might be, “what is the cost of tree removal?”
A number of factors will influence the cost of your tree removal, and we absolutely must view the site first before we can offer a reliable quote. Having said that, these are the primary factors that will either increase or decrease the final price of the job:
- How big is the tree? How tall? What is the girth of the trunk? How large is the canopy?
- What type of tree (or palm) are we removing?
- How many trees are we removal?
- Are there any structures, fencing, other trees, etc in the area of removal?
- What type of terrain are we dealing with?
- How far will the tree be located from our dump truck and chipper?
- Are there power lines or other hazards involved in the job?
- Is this an emergency job or one that we can schedule out?
- What do you want to do with the stump (leave it, pull it up, grind it, etc)?
As you might expect, more work equals a higher quote on your tree removal job. That’s why we really need to view the site and assess the above factors before we can offer an estimate. But in general, larger trees are simply going to require more time and expertise. Then factors such as structures in the way, imminent dangers, and distance to our dump truck and chipper (for cleanup) can either complicate or simplify the job. Finally, your decision regarding the leftover stump will add a bit to the total.
So if you’re considering a tree removal, give us a call. We can come out and view the job, explain what must be done, and give you a reliable and competitive quote on the work.